I’m in a mood, you’ll just have to deal with it.
The top five things annoying me right now (I could have done a hundred but I decided to spare you the complete list because I don’t want to put you in a mood too).
- My bra shop is closing down. This is a catastrophe people. Being a big-breasted woman in a small-breasted world is DIFFICULT! This was the only shop in town that stocked size F. Oh yes I got all excited recently when Target had a couple of size F numbers, let me tell you Bonds girls have a different size F to the rest of the world.
- There is no bookshop in my town. This sucks. I like seeing books in real life before I hand over my cash. I like to find new titles by wandering the aisles. I don’t know what I’m looking for until I see it. Just spent a fortune online trying to get books covering every HSC subject Hippie Child is doing, because all that stupid information on the internet is convoluted, useless and usually irrelevant. We need FOCUS.
- The writers of Offspring. I’m back to watching via the ads again but it seems that guy Nina was having hot sex with is married with a wife who just gave birth to his child in Nina’s hospital. Seriously writers, you’ve already killed her husband, can’t you cut the woman a break!
- One of my favourite cafes deciding to just serve all day breakfast. I don’t eat breakfast, I don’t like breakfast. I like nice lunches at midday not bloody SCRAMBLED EGGS. Why? Why would you remove all your other meals?
- Everything that is happening in the world. I want peace, love and happiness. I think I’ll give up listening to the news. Which may be a little difficult when I go to work in a news radio station. Perhaps I’ll issue a directive that I’m the “good news” content maker, only fluffy, good time stories from me.
Right, I’m done, anything you want to get off your chest?